A Division of Allocco Recycling
A.R.C. Metal Recycling
As a division of Allocco Recycling, A.R.C Metal Recycling is equipped with two state-of-the-art electronic scales, so that vehicles and loads, of any size, can be processed with quick, professional and accountable service. We provide specialized recycling services to highway & bridge contractors; private sanitation & demolition contractors; electrical, plumbing, utility & HVAC contractors; as well as fabricators & manufacturers.
Our Metal Recycling operation at a glance...
All Steel, Ferrous & Non-Ferrous materials
Capability of accepting material via waterway at our Brooklyn Barge Facility
Service & Capabilities include:
• Job Site Container Service Available 24 hours
• Machinery & space available for unloading large & oversized materials
• Specialized pricing on all hi-grade aluminum, nickel, titanium & copper alloys
• Contractor-specialized pricing for all wire, copper and brass
• On-site pickup available with state-certified scale
• 10-20-30-40 yard containers and mini-containers available for steel
and non-ferrous materials
• Barge and trucking services available